Fatal Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal Frame

Just got hold of this on the XBOX and was wondering what people thought of it, its a bit scary only having a bloody camera to defend your self.....i was begining to wonder what was going on........

Id love to know too as it looks like an interesting game to me. We were meant to have review of this a while ago but...

Comment

Well i only switched it on for a few min's as my flat mate brought home a few rowdy friends so i switched it off.... It's very hard to get into a scary game when the people around you are drunken lairy yobs.... just doesn't have the same kinda feel......

If i get time i'll have another crack at it and post my thoughts.......

Comment

Camps is doing the Xbox review at the moment.

I should have the game any day now, look forward to it.

Comment

I've got it on the PS2. A lot of people find it very scary, but I didn't find it frightening in the least.

I don't know what the XBox version is like, but I found the PS2 game frustrating. I'm currently being froced to restart again because I've reached a double boss encounter and don't have enough 'ammo'.

The unpardonable sin of modern game design: games that punish you for not being able to predict the future.

Comment

Working...
          X