womblingfree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

womblingfree

Sold me a game, it arrived pretty quickly. The condition wasn't excellent, but he hadn't said it was mint or anything so I'm cool with that . Communication was good, and I would deal with him again .

Good service and great comms from 'bling'. Would deal with again.
    =]

Comment

Top seller! Regular friendly communication and fast dispatching (even sent the package before the cheque cleared )
      Discreetly packaged as well. Items as described.

Thanks alot!

Comment

Aye great seller, sold me a brand new copy of O.TO.GI which was recieved very quickly and at a great price too. Look forward to dealing with you again mate.

Cheers

Comment

Received 4x D Terminal cables from Japan VERY quickly - thanks a lot man, hope to do business again.

Comment

Received Sin & Punishment for the N64. Top guy and good comms. Game arrived as described and now I can play the game I've been yearning for after all these years!

Cheers bud!

Comment

Great seller, brought Castlevania LOI from him and arrived within a few days well wraped and brand spanking new!

am looking forward to dealing with again.

Comment

Great seller. Got the game fairly quickly and in good condition.

Comment

Very reliable seller. Bought 2 games off him, and they arrived today in excellent condition.

Cheers mate!

Comment

got a panasonic Q player from him and it arrived very quickly and all i can say its thats its mint as infact its brand new

the price was very good especially with ems shipping attached to it

also i asked if he could pick me up a famitsu capcom special and he managed it, considering its apparently sold out everywhere

but the good think was he only wanted the equivalent of ?6 for it instead of the ?20 which has been touted around places like ebay etc

comms very good - would definately recommend to everybody here

Jason

Comment

What can i say that already hasn`t been said he went out of his way to get hold of a psp for me and managed to track one down a few days after launch and at a great price Do not hesitate to do business with this guy, top seller.

Comment

Smooth transaction. Good comms, items shipped before cheque cleared and arrived well packaged and in very good condition. Would deal with again. Cheers.

Comment

Another great transaction with womblingfree. Fast, friendly, and efficient. Overall one of the best sellers I've dealt with. Thanks!

Comment

Purchased a PS2 game a couple of weeks ago (forgot to leave fb then). Excellent trader, quick response to PMs etc and game arrived quickly. Hope to do business with again. Cheers

Comment

okay, so this feedback is like, 3 weeks late. however, it doesn't stop the fact that the trade went perfectly, and this man is a fine trader.

BUY BUY BUY!

Comment

Working...
                              X