Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import only Xbox games

What are the good ones?

I like most genres, but I dont want a game that is text heavy (if it is Japanese that is).

Any ideas?

uuuuummm... Fatal Frame? Shikigami no Shiro Evolution (excellent shooter). And of course Gun Valkyrie (I can do this for 28pounds new at the moment )

To be honest I`m struggling on this one (especially since Panzer- the best game- went PAL)

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
      uuuuummm... Fatal Frame? Shikigami no Shiro Evolution (excellent shooter). And of course Gun Valkyrie (I can do this for 28pounds new at the moment )

To be honest I`m struggling on this one (especially since Panzer- the best game- went PAL)
      Well Shikigami no Shiro is the only import only game out of those. What sort of price can you do it for?

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
        Originally posted by Tokuda

Well Shikigami no Shiro is the only import only game out of those. What sort of price can you do it for?
        35 mint right now

Comment

Hmmmm, I am tempted, but I might wait till a little later in the month considering I have just bought VF Evo.

Comment

Wait for NUDE ;-P

Shikigami no Shiro Evo is definately very good if you like shooters. The non-evo version might be a bit cheaper (missing the Evo mode, but the arcade game is still there).

Comment

I haven't really followed NUDE's progress, but wasn't/isn't it a communication game in the same way that Seaman was?

If so I think I will give the Japanese release a miss as it would be a bit pointless.

Comment

Wasn't really being serious about NUDE :-P

There haven't been many Japan exclusive games on Xbox really!

Comment

Sorry I should have paid more attention to ";-P"

I am getting my Xbox chipped next week, so was just wondering if there was any decent Japanese exclusives. I guess not though.

Comment

Working...
                  X