Don't you really hate when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you really hate when...

Like I have done today, I wanted to play on a game, Samba De Amigo 2002.
    I know that I've got this game in my games collection.
    I rummaged thru all my entire games collection and just couldn't find it and when I did find it, the game wasn't inside the box!

By this time I was getting really pissed off and about to give up and decided to play a different game when shock, horror I flipped open the lid of my Dreamcast only to realise it was in the machine after all that time searching... DOH

Also at the same time not long afterwards, I had a panic as I feared I'd lost all my Samba De Amigo and Samba De Amigo 2002 saves with all the unlocked songs, when I realised that it was on my 3rd DC VMU that I didn't realise that I had.

I just hate it when I have to search for stuff knowing that I got it and not being able to find it...
    I suppose it serves me right for having such a large collection of games.

The problem is easily resolved by sending me your excess stuff.

Comment

HAHAHAHA

I'm selfish and tend to keep all the stuff to myself...

Comment

I just make sure everything is kept neat and tidy. I've got a massive set of shelves with all my games on and I make sure they are all kept in alphabetical order, sorted by format.

Discs are also never left in consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
          I just make sure everything is kept neat and tidy. I've got a massive set of shelves with all my games on and I make sure they are all kept in alphabetical order, sorted by format.

Clean freak... . Just wait til you have kids....

Comment

Yup, usually when I can't find something, mainly old stuff, I panic and end up thinking I've lent it out years ago and forgot to get it back.

I'm still not sure where a few of my retro games are

Comment

I'm the same if I feel like it. Only I keep games in the order I bought them instead of alphabetically... easier for me to find them that way and more nostalgic.

Comment

Working...
              X