Games you would like to see made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games you would like to see made

For me I have been thinking lately about games which I would really like to be made, here is my list:

An Online nintendo adventure game, after playing the wind waker I thought it would be amazing to have loads of people all sailing around the game world doing battle in dungeons and stuff, Nintendo Style not Everquest Style.

Panzer Dragoon RPG - A new one, those that have played all the games in the series know Saga was the best, better than Orta on Xbox. A new RPG could be amazing.

Theme Park on the GBA, I would be glued to it all the time, Such a classic game, got the idea for this while creating my own map on advance wars.

Streets of Rage GBA Collection, all three megadrive games on one cartridge, that would be cool. Also an update on a next gen console.

Anyway, anyone else got any they can think of.

Do you mean Nintendo only (you've only given their consoles as example)
    Having played Streets of Rage recently - i feel Final Fight does a more then competent job, for a scrolly side fighter.

Comment

Winning Eleven on Xbox Live.

Daytona on Live

VF4 EVO on-line

other than online updates i'm quite happy to sit back and see what comes along.

Comment

Does Duke Nukem 4 count ?

Comment

Got to be Winning Eleven series graphics and gameplay, allied to EA Sports licensing, but featuring all 4 leagues of the FA.
          Use Master League-style gameplay to guide your team from the 3rd.Div to the top of the Premier League, and beyond.
          Featuring Cup competitions during the season, including European matches.
          All running nicely on the X-Box, with X-Box Live capabilities.
          ....aaaah, bliss....

..nearly forgot...got to include mad-Jap commentary..

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
            Got to be Winning Eleven series graphics and gameplay, allied to EA Sports licensing, but featuring all 4 leagues of the FA.
            Use Master League-style gameplay to guide your team from the 3rd.Div to the top of the Premier League, and beyond.
            Featuring Cup competitions during the season, including European matches.
            All running nicely on the X-Box, with X-Box Live capabilities.
            ....aaaah, bliss....
            Wow, that sounds excellent. And english text so I know how much i'm agreeing to pay my players.

Comment

Here is my list:

Transport Tycoon for GBA

Bonanza Bros. for GBA

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 for PC (They have to repair the damage of RCT2)

An X-Box Live Football game

Comment

Street Fighter 4
                NiGHTS sequel
                The AES to resume manufacture
                SNK vs. Capcom Chaos to be good

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                  Theme Park on the GBA, I would be glued to it all the time, Such a classic game, got the idea for this while creating my own map on advance wars.
                  You can *sort of* have this now - Jurrasic Park: Park Builder is Theme Park with a dinosaur theme. It isn't quite as varied as TP, but you can pick it up cheap from play.com, amongst other places.

Comment

A version of Sonic Mega Collection for the GBA. I so want to play these games again, but can't find them second hand, or can't afford a GameCube to buy SMC for that.

Comment

Fallout 3. Black Isle created the second best, and arguably the most innovative RPG I?ve ever played in the shape of Fallout 2. It had a brilliant setting, interesting missions, and best of all, more freedom than the whole Grand Theft Auto series.

Monkey Island 3: The Ron Gilbert Version. I love MI3 as it is, but the guy who invented the franchise in the first place didn?t write it. Somewhere out there is the real part 3, and I would love to find out what it is.

A new James Bond FPS, (by Rareware of course), and Final Fantasy VII-2.

Chuck in a new X-Wing/Tie Fighter space-sim and I?d probably be in heaven.

Comment

Streets of Rage GBA Collection, all three megadrive games on one cartridge, that would be cool. Also an update on a next gen console.
                        Interestingly, you might know that this was being developed for Dreamcast (a new SoR game). Sega of Japan were already developing it and wanted Sega of America to greenlight it. However the executives at SoA said it wouldn't be worthwhile and they had never even heard of the Streets of Rage games, so it got dropped.

Mike (aka Smeghead on here) sent me the link on MSN a while back, I'll see if I can find it. It has gameplay movies and screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris
                          Interestingly, you might know that this was being developed for Dreamcast (a new SoR game). Sega of Japan were already developing it and wanted Sega of America to greenlight it. However the executives at SoA said it wouldn't be worthwhile and they had never even heard of the Streets of Rage games, so it got dropped.

Mike (aka Smeghead on here) sent me the link on MSN a while back, I'll see if I can find it. It has gameplay movies and screens.
                          I think I may have seen them, some of it was like a first person view, it looked really early developed stuff.

Comment

-Panzer Dragoon Edge: 2nd RPG following the events of Saga more closely.

-Jet Set Radio III: Future nailed the gameplay

-Capcom Vs SNK 3: I'd like to see Capcom make one the way they should have been made and include lots of nostalgia stuff not bland bg's.

-Legend Of Zelda X: The tenth game just has to be made and I'd love it to be cel-shaded or standard. Either...just gimme!

-Steel Battalion 2: Make that controller work more! Can't leave it working with just 1 game.

-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Complete the trilogy

-Stunt Race FX 2: Nintendo need to resurrect this one

-Sonic Mega Collection 2: Get Sonic CD, Sonic Fighters, Sonic Arcade out here dammit!

-Megaman 9: They need to finish the original series by now.

-Burning Rangers 2: Its great and a new one with todays graphics would be stunning

-Nights 2: But not too different in design from the original

-Guardian Heroes II: *drool*

And there's probably many more....

Comment

A true sequel to Gunstar Heroes on the MD. But Treasure will never do it...

Comment

Working...
                              X