Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name the Game...

Hi,

I remember playing a game when i was about 7 - 8 on an Atari games setup which was later destroyed by a cable hungry Hamster. The game had you running around the inside of a house and painting all the walls to the same colour. It ran over 2 or 3 floors of the house on a side view. It had some sort of classical music in the background that i have recognised again since playing but don't know the composer / title.

Please help. I can't remember the name of this game no matter how hard i try.

Amidar?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
      Amidar?
      I thought of that as well but it was the 'side on view of a house' thing that got me.

Comment

It's definately not that. The name was only 1 word i think like 'Strippers' or something (obviously not that).

Comment

Strippers?! - I've played a couple of those games before but not on the Atari 2600.

Comment

Was it an Atari 2600 game?

Comment

I don't remember because i was young at the time. It was played through the TV, had a keyboard and a tape drive and also a beige / wood looking disk drive, this game was on on eof the 5.25" floppy disks.

Comment

Crazy Painters?

Comment

Bristles?

Sound like you were playing it on the Atari 800XL

Comment

That's the one! Bristles! though i don't remember it looking that bad

Comment

Working...
                    X