Hodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hodge

Bought resi 0 off of him. Super quick delivery and kept me informed at all times. Resi was also in top condition.

Thanks

Exactly what the above guy said. Very fast delivery, goods as described and a nice bloke to boot.

Comment

Excellent guy, delivered Billy Hatcher before the cheque had even cleared.

Comment

Excellent seller. Sent Virtual Boy before cashing the cheque and it came very quickly and in better condition than it looked in the photo.

I hope to deal with again.

Comment

Bought a DS from Hodge and he was very honest explaining there was a stuck pixel in the touch screen (and gave me a very good price because of it).

Very very fast with PMs, really well packaged. Couldnt have asked for more really - this was a relatively big purchase and it was flawless so I would recommond Hodge to anyone.

Comment

I bought a PSP from Hodge under the guise of BoggyB on the rllmuk forum. An excellent trader. Fast responses to PMs, entirely honest about the condition of the item he's selling (a dead pixel in this case) and doesn't skimp on the postage and packing.

Comment

Top top seller, cheers mate!

Comment

A very pleasant and honest seller.

Game arrived very quickly and was exactly as described.

Comment

Bought US MGS3 from Hodge. Smooth transaction and speedy delivery.

Cheers,

bcass

Comment

Sold me a cube game. Delievered in 2 days in perfect condition.

Comment

Bought a couple of GC games, arrived fast and exactly as described! Cheers buddy!

Comment

Games arrived very quickly, thank you!

Comment

Did a DS swap - Arrived lightning quick - Cheers Matey !

Comment

Bought Another Code DS from Chris with no problems at all.

Comment

Bought Ridge Racer PSP, super fast delivery, great bargain, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X