Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave SS

I couldnt find any existing topic.

Good communication, quick payment and a friendly guy. No hesitations in trading with him again.

quality guy, reccomended

Comment

Excellent trader, looks after his stuff and is friendly and efficinet.

Highly recommended.

Comment

Yep great trader. I've had loads of dealings with Dave, and every one has been a pleasure.

Comment

Again, long-time past dealings with Dave - recommended.

Comment

Good bloke, great trading action!

Comment

Dave bought a game from me, paid quickly and was great throughout.
              Recommended trader.
              Stu

Comment

Games in tip-top condition, well packaged and quick service.

Cheers

Comment

8) Payment super fast, excellent communication!
                  Cart will be with you very soon...

Comment

I bought a DC game from Dave SS which arrived very quickly and in good condition.

I had to return the game in the end, and Dave was very helpful with sorting this out (despite Royal Mail's best efforts).

Recommended

Comment

Bought US SNES Empire Strike Back from him, and it arrived very well packaged and in tip top condition

Top bloke, Reccomeneded.

Comment

Bought Prince of Persia: Sands of Time from him, it arrived in good time and supremely packed.

Couldn't of asked for more.

Comment

Absolutely the best guy to have on your side when Parcelforce lose your parcel, bar none. I bought a US SNES off Dave a couple of months ago. When it failed to turn up, I was kept informed of what was happening every step of the way. And it was a *long* process - claims, refunds, forms, ...
                          Eventually the parcel materialised again (returned to sender) and Royal Mail delivered it without problems the next day. After all that, it was still in fantastic condition and I'm very chuffed with it.
                          Dave gives online trading a good name - can't recommend this guy enough. Cheers, Dave !

Comment

Bought JPN Donkey Konga 2 from Dave SS. Arrived very quickly in fantastic condition. A pleasure to deal with throughout. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Forza from Dave - arrived promptly and safely, very happy with everything and always friendly/quick in PMs.

Thanks a lot pal.

Comment

Working...
                              X