Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo Online Service - What would you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Online Service - What would you have?

Ok then so a lot of people are crying out for a Nintendo online service - But what games would you want on it and how much would you be willing to pay?

I can think of having 2 subscriptions (business wise).

The Nintendo Network

Mario Kart
    Mario Tennis *
    Mario Golf *
    Wrecking Crew *
    Balloon Fight 3D *
    Daytona 3 (Deal with Sega)
    F-Zero
    Thornado (Deal with Factor 5)
    Star Fox Armada Co Op and Dogfight
    Gamecube Wars

?5 per month subscription. Sign up comes with free game (see * games).

All other games are at the usual release price and DO include either limited or full on single player or one system multiplayer modes.

The Pokemon Network

Pokemon RPG
    Pokemon Stadium
    Pokemon Snap Swap

Again ?5 per month. Separate it from Nintendo Network as it is a great money grabber in its own right!

Would that keep most people happy? Would you sign up? What other ideas or games would you add?

The Tom Clancy's franchise
    The MoH franchise

5-8 USD a month

Comment

I personally would like to see some good old-fashioned Resident Evil games added to the cooking-pot that is Nintendo Online. The opportunity for teamwork, adventuring, atmosphere and story enhancement is more than appealing. I know Capcom is already creating Resident Evil Online, but will this be successful?!

Comment

I love this idea! And yep, teamwork is what I love in online games - it really does set playing with real people apart from playing against a CPU.

Comment

Well, just imagine this:

Raccoon City (Or equally another city in America), the ghostly sounds of the wind and moaning are all around you. You are merely holding a 9mm, with very few rounds left and decide to get to a safe-house somewhere. You walk through an abandoned cemetary on the very outskirts of town, and a horde of Zombies advance towards you. Another player walks through the gate up ahead, and begins opening fire on the oncoming Zombies, just barely saving you. You begin chatting (MMORPG style) and exchange ammunition and useful items, a friendship ensues and you both decide its a good idea to stick together. The two of you then set out into the darkness of the city...

See, now I think that Capcom should add more depth to the Resident Evil games. Something like a MMORPG, item-wise. Because, just think about it. "Will you take the ceramic bowl? Y/N," bad example I know, but whos to say you couldnt mix something in it? I really do think it would be amazing to be able to pick up near enough anything lying around, since it would make it just that more realistic. Especially given the fact your in a Zombie-infested city, with limited supplies and Jill Valentine constantly and gracefully overlooks items which could be of use, stating "Theres nothing of use here..."

Comment

Mario Party Online.

Comment

smash brother online

Comment

I think If Nintendo had the balls to lose loads of money doing online like M$ has, it would have been (could still be) very special indeed.

All you need is a handfull of games that cover most tastes and your laughing. Out of those Shark has listed i'd take:-

Mario Kart - ****ing A. What a great game this would be online, although i can envision some seriously trash talking going on, as the guy who was in first place all the way round gets red shelled on the last bend

Starfox - Co-Op and dowg fights god damn!

F-Zero - Need i say anything

and some MMORPG

I hate the subscribtion costs though, which is why i won't be getting PSO online gaming is expensive enough with Broadband costs thanks.

Oh just thought Nintendo needz a good FPS!?!?! What could that be?

Comment

Thornado from Factor 5. Cutting Edge graphics - Just needs the gameplay. Or Game Zero (seeing as that is from Zoonami - Ex Goldeneye workers).

I don't think Nintendo is in as great a position to throw money down the drain in order to get into everyones living rooms like MS. MS has ridiculous money banks to call upon hence the "3 Free games, cheap console, we're losing ?100 per console but don't care coz we will own you" offer.

Comment

The Tom Clancy's franchise
                    The MoH franchise

5-8 USD a month
                    Henning, that's called Xbox Live

Comment

Nintendo will never truly support online gaming to the extent they could and maybe should.

It's the next untapped step and quite frankly Nintendo's online games will pretty much destroy anything else out there because they are so bloody good at adapting to new technology and filling it with their ideas, completely changing the script.

Problem is there's no money to be made from online gaming and I know that for a fact because if there was, they'd have already jumped in with both feet.

That's the kind of company they are - they'll only take a risk if there's a damn good chance they'll come out with more money than they started with.

Comment

Pikmin onlien would be great think of the endless posibiltes

Comment

Working...
                        X