Mario & Luigi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario & Luigi

Just saw the Famitsu scores ofr this in another thread, and it sounds very cool.

Does anyone know when and if this game is coming out in the UK, and does anyone have any more info on it?

a week on friday acording to gameplay!

Comment

I had a go of the Xbox "demo" It's SO fantastic!!!!! So many Nintendo in-jokes. I decided to stop playing 'cos I wanna save it for my gba.

Comment

I think a lot of people are going to be surprised with this game. It's easily the finest game I've played this year...and dare i say it, the best Mario game Nintendo ever did (well, Alphadream technically).

Comment

Very funny, very challenging. It's got the whole damn thing.

I wouldn't say it's as good as Seven Stars, but it's quite different which makes them hard to compare.

Either way it's a) The best GBA game since Made in Wario and b) The best RPG you'll play this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
            Either way it's a) The best GBA game since Made in Wario and b) The best RPG you'll play this year.
            It would have to be truly incredible (i.e. the best game in years) to be better than KOTOR, so I'll reserve judgement on that one, but I've been looking forward to this since I played it at ECTS .

Comment

Well the trailers made me laugh, full of good old fashioned Nintendo humour from the looks of it, will definitely buy it. You know the sort that was in SMS and other Nintendo classics.
              Classics such as

The Goron Hug,
              Jumping on Bare Breasted Villagers and still the game gets a 3+ rating,
              Splish,
              Ooh Mr. Fairy run across table with boots on! Bad fairy! Where are your manners.
              Any Pokemon trainer's final comments
              The whole of Wario Ware.
              The Boat reward card scheme

The sort of humour that makes you go "WTF?"

Comment

The trailer makes it look fast, furious, & most importantly a whole heap of fun.

Great stuff

Comment

Where can I see this trailer? Sounds wonderful from what is being said!

Comment

Well there is http://gametrailers.com
                    Discover Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS, Wii U and amiibo. Get console support, games info, Nintendo news and learn about My Nintendo.

May need to be a member or VIP for that one. Can't remember if I signed in, but it sure looks funny

Comment

It's the Japanese TV commercial -

Comment

it's a BRILLIANT game. even though I've been 'previewing' it on my lappy, I reckon I'll actually go buy it too. Very funny (well, injokey funny. it's all very post modern ) and plays really well. Simple yet deep.

Comment

is this like the old snes mario rpg!

Comment

I have already ordered it, as it sound like a fun game to play on travel. Let hope I will enjoy it unlike Zelda - The link to the past. Small screen make gaming more difficult but I enjoyed Mario Advance 4 : Super Mario Bros 3.

Comment

Yet more proof that Mario simply doesn't have as much charm when he's in 3D. I haven't played too much though as I'd prefer to save it until I can play it on my SP.

Incidentally, everyone should try and find a copy of the criminally under-rated Wario Land 4 if they haven't already got it. Superb fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X