NemesisX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NemesisX

Bought/part-ex'd PN03 off NemesisX. Great to deal with, absolutely no problems at all. Item was mint and well packaged, as promised.

Cheers -

bcass

No hassle trade. Quick payment, good communications.

Recommended.

Comment

top bloke,fast payment

Comment

Top Bloke

Sends the gear well packaged and easy to contact!

Also bought from him and he pays before you even manage to box up his gear!

A1+++++++++ (ebay stylee rating)

Comment

Bought Turtles2 (Nes) off him.
          Great to deal with, and the game was in great condition!

Steve

Comment

Bought Castlevania (NES)

Came as described, top comms with Nem all the way, well packaged also!

Thanks bud!

Comment

Bought a gc game off him no probs, unfortnatly the post office delayed delivery for ages.... he was communicative about it and I guess these things just happen.... good man! 8)

Comment

got my games today, took a little longer to arrive but that wasn't his fault. anyway they arrived in great condition and for a great price.

thank you

Comment

purchased 2 games from nemesis, which he posted promptly, unfortunatly royal mail were not so prompt delivering them, not nemesis's fault, nem kept good comms throughout and even offered refund if it wasnt sorted etc, will trade with again as long as he uses different post office lol :P

cheers
                  jason

Comment

ED and RE2 turned up today on my doorstep - many thanks once again to NemesisX who's a top bloke.

Comment

Mazza Party 4 & R.E.0 turned up today, many thanks Nemesis!

Comment

Paid ?22 for Yoshi's Island and Megaman about 2 weeks ago, so far no games, no replys to messages or anything. plz get in touch m8 as I don't want to have to leave negative feedback and will change it to positive as soon as this problem is resolved. Tis a big chunk of a students budget for nothing.

Comment

Similarly to Smeghead, I paid for two games over a fortnight ago which I've yet to receive.
                          I understand Nemesisx experienced problems with the PO, but, as he is now not responding to my PM's, I've not heard anything as to if and when I will be receiving my games or a refund.

It pains me to leave negative feedback, but I'm afraid I'm losing patience now. If there is any means by which the mods can contact Nemesisx on behalf of myself and others, I would truly appreciate any information regarding this matter.

Comment

I have the same problem as Cain and Smeghead. I understand the problems with the post office but it would be nice to be kept informed on what exaclty is happening. It has been over 3 weeks since I sent the money but I have heard very little from him.

I will alter this feedback if and when the matter is resolved.

Comment

Anyone else get the feeling they've been the victim of an elaborate scam?

Comment

Working...
                              X