Couk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couk

Fantastic!!! Speedy payment and a really friendly, polite guy! I look forward to more transactions like this. Thanks again!!!

Excellent! Sold him a game and received the payment super quick along with friendly communications. Definately Recommended!

Comment

Fantastic man. Paid very quickly with Paypal. Very generous guy too. Perfect.

Comment

Same here. Great buyer, would recommend to all

Comment

fast payment good comms, would sell to again

Comment

Great buyer, nice to deal with, would definitely sell again. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a keyring from him, packaged excellently, and sent very quickly.

Thanks

Comment

Couk gets my thumbs up! Excellent person to trade with.

Comment

Top bloke to deal with. Friendly, good comms, no problems at all. Recommended.

Comment

Super quick PayPal payment for FFTA. Good comms, recommended. Thanks fella

Comment

nice guy to deal with, paid fast & comms were first rate. hope to deal with again soon

tbm.

Comment

Very professional seller. Great comms and quick with dispatching me game.

Nice work fella.

Comment

Sold me Shadow Hearts 1 and 2 and the strategy guide on rllmuk and its all cool thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X