Naval Ops: Warship Gunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naval Ops: Warship Gunner

Has anyone played this game? I saw one copy of it in GAME at the weekend and wondered if anyone had played the NTSC or PAL versions..

It looks promising, but I havn't got the ?39.99 to see for myself.

Koei have released two games both of which are very similar, and I've played one of them and enjoyed it a lot. My mate owns both, and apparently one is crap and the other is superb.

Yup, this is the one to go for.

The level of depth you have on desigining your ship is impressive, while ingame the action is atmospheric and very busy. I enjoyed it from what little I've seen\played, however don't rush out and buy the game from my pathetic impressions

Comment

Please do post more impressions when you've played it a bit more / have the time. It sounds a grand little game and ?29.99 on Amazon if anyone else with some money is interested.

Comment

There's P.T.O. IV (pacific theater of operations) and N.O. Warship Gunner, both arcady strategy games with ships (doh).

I haven't played either yet but being a relative Koei fanboy checked up on some of the news surrounding the games U.S. releases and from what I remember most reviewers who played /reviewed both games preferred (the older) P.T.O. IV. (which contradicts Pete's post/friend I'm sorry). Then again they're probably a bit of the marmite variety..

Glad too hear one of them is out over here though. I'll see if I can get a copy this week.

Comment

Working...
        X