• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

famitsu1

Top seller
    Bought XII Stag off him

Cheers

Bought Jpn Ikaruga. Excellent, friendly comms and first class sale. Game arrived in perfect condition in fantastic packaging.

Thanks m8 .

Comment

Excellent to do business with. Great communication, swift delivery, item exactly as described and packaged perfectly.

Would happily deal with again.

Cheers bud

Comment

Excellent communication, wonderfully efficient, and everything was sorted out swiftly and painlessly.

Thank you very much.

Comment

I bought a Dreamcast ASCII pad from famitsu1(Simon). Excellent communication,Simon kept me very well informed throughout the deal and once the money was clear the pad was posted promptly
          I would definitely deal with him again

Comment

top bloke bought my dodonpachi (saturn) from him

Comment

bought ZanacxZanac off simon.
              mint condition,excellent packaging ,quick delivery and fast and friendly response to all emails.
              top lad!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bought a Saturn from him. Kept me well updated. Saturn arrived exactly as described. Top stuff.

Comment

Absolutely 1st class trader - You will not deal with a nicer, more friendly bloke.

Dealt with him on a few occasions now, and every single time, each item could have passed as brand new.

Do yourself a favour and trade with this guy!

Comment

Top man, he sent the game very fast and well packaged keeping me informed throughout. Couldn't ask for more from a trader.

Thanks a lot

Comment

All the usual top class stuff, brought a set of dreamcast twins sticks and they where very well wrapped. Couldn't ask for more.

Brian

Comment

Awesome! A pleasure to deal with! Very friendly and polite. Great communications and paid me instantly. Thanks for such a smooth transaction!

Comment

Tip top deal !

Bought Jap Mario Kart DD off him, super quick delivery - even extra bubble wrap around the game

Really great chap to deal with and also solved my lack of Mario Kart order situation so extra bonus points for that

Totally recommend to all.

Comment

great seller

got me my AES incredibly quickly, packaged very securely and the item was in absolutely beautiful condition. very friendly too

Comment

top bloke
                              brought shiro 2 off him fast PM good deal
                              excellent packaging
                              recommended without hesitation

Comment

Working...
                              X