xbox online with the mod on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox online with the mod on!

ok,so live! is great but we want to play with the mod on too!
    check out http://www.xboxlink.co.uk/
    this tunneling prog is smoooth!
    i am playin,
    pgr2,counterstrike,rainbow6 etc as smooth as on live,with headset compatibility too!

its so simple once installed on box n pc,
    JUST ONE WORD OF WARNING.....IN LIVE SETTINGS ON XBOX(IF YOU HAVE IT) MAKE SURE AUTO CONNECT IS SWITCHED OFF! IF NOT WHEN YOU LOAD RAINBOW6 FOR EXAMPLE IT AUTO SIGNS IN LIVE! -NOT GOOD 4 MODS!!
    but with it off you can use system link option on all games to play online.i've used xbconnect in the past but this is better.
    SPREAD THE WORD,MORE PEOPLE ONLINE WITH THIS THE BETTER!

"if you cant find the needle in the haystack,burn the haystack"

OK THAT FAARRRKING ROCKS!!! YEAH DAWG!

Comment

ladies and gentlemen, i think we have a winner.

Comment

er, this doesn't actually play on live though...

Comment

Just buy the original ffs.

Comment

just another reminder-if you have live! be real careful on menu screens,it only takes one mate or younger bro who's not too clued up to click "live" rather than "systemlink" and you'll find yourself with a banned eeprom!!

-i've been there,if that does happen however it is possible to sort out without buying new xbox for live,just need a fresh eeprom and a little knowledge of installing files to xbox hdd

-pm/mail me if you get stuck

Comment

but It's not LIVE is it? With 2 months free with all LIVE games at the mo there's no excuse to jump onboard.

FB

Comment

plus it isn't really anything new over xboxconnect, which is far more stable than this although it does "look" promising.

if you want to play live though and have a chipped system, just get another xbox...

Comment

What if you cant afford another brick?

Is this good for me? I have a JP xbox and want to mod it soon, this sounds like its for me...

Comment

or turn the chip off? You can change the Xbox region with the chip on, then turn the chip off and play on LIVE. You then have a multi region Xbox that works with LIVE.

FB

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
                      What if you cant afford another brick?

Is this good for me? I have a JP xbox and want to mod it soon, this sounds like its for me...
                      But it won't let you play on live - you need a switch (and to be careful what you're doing - re: modded hardware, etc...) or another box. This let's ya play system link over the internet... which is cool, but nothing really new

Comment

Working...
                      X