• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saurian

RGB cable came in good time and works hideously well
    Worth the at first scary price paid.

Likewise for the same item in the same time... good work
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I bought a Panasonic Q RGB lead off Saur and quite frankly, its awesome. The thing looks immaculate, looking like an official lead and not one that has been hacked up by some idiot. The picture is so much better than those AV leads, I'm glad I risked ?45 (price of a game and more) on a cable. The picture is better than I hoped for.
      Got a Panasonic Q? Then pay Saur to make you a lead that makes Zelda look even better.
      Money well spent.

Comment

Got cube Switched along with some other stuff yesterday. I dont even need to test it, I already know what workmanship is like. Its not the first time Ive done business, it wont be the last

Comment

I too bought one of saur's fantastic cables, well worth the price and very well put together.

Cheers m8

Comment

snap, his reputation proceeds him and its excellent!

Great cable, great service! Get this guy to sell you one NOW!

buddha

Comment

This man is the mod master. Trust him 100% when you cross his palm with silver.

Comment

This boy is SUUUUUCCCHHH a PIMP!!!! (but an honest one!)

If he promises you cables- you`ll get your cables in quality and perfect condition

If he promises you hoes- you`ll get your hoes in quality and workable condition.

Don`t underestimate what this man can do for you 8)

Comment

Top bloke, supplies the most joy you can get from a tiddly ickle cable. What more can I say? Buy an RGB cable from him! even if u ain't got a cube ^_^

Comment

Saur modded my cube for me today, amazing work from a mod master is all I can say, will be coming back for more mods with no hesitation.

Highly reccomended.

Comment

Does a mean GC RGB cable that's for sure. He even ships before the cheque clears. Superb all round really 8)

Comment

What they said!^^

Comment

Sorted me out with an N64 with RGB output (Which I'd been trying to find for ages!) at a decent price, excellent person to do business with.

Comment

What everyone above has said.

Saurian has modded my XBox, Cube and I got an modded RGB cable from him. He did a fantastic job with everything.

And he's not just a pimp - he's a Psyvariar pusher as well. I'm off to get my dose now.

Comment

You listen to all the praise, and you think how can a cable really be worth that much. Well it is, and I wish I had bought one sooner. The workmanship on the cable is amazing. Plus he was really helpful and shipped it before the cheque had cleared. Expect to receive my Xbox very soon

Comment

Working...
                              X