Naruto Gekitou Ninjyataisen 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naruto Gekitou Ninjyataisen 2

Got this yesterday, and all I can say is...if you like the first, you'll love this

Gameplay wise, nothing much has changed. A few of the combo's are slightly different, and far more impressive. Naruto's BBBBB combo now involves him making clones and continuing the combo as a different person, whislt the original copy is still beating them, very impressive. Sadly, each characters special moves are almost exactly the same, but still impressive-looking nonetheless.

Story mode has changed loads, leading further into the story, and with much more manga-styled emotion than the original. The Chuunin test is included (I haven't got much further than reaching the tower), and even the fight with Orichimaru (damn, can't quite remember his name, been ages since I saw the anime) is there!

4 player fights are probably the most impressive so far. unfortunately, your allies AI is pretty shabby, and they don't tend to work together at all, just attack as and when they can.

More later, work :\

but they've slowed down naruto's dragon punch-esque move!

anyway, the games pretty decent at the moment, the 4 player battles are WAYYYY to hectic when the sides are evenly matched but play quite nicely when one team outnumbers the other.

the old characters have mostly been beefed up making sakura an even more formidable opponent (in the right hands). Out of all the new characters i must say i'm enjoying neji the most, great comboing ability plus top notch special.

the story mode is a bit TOOO long with about 30 fights, but is still fun and challenging.

well i'm back off to the game to buy sharingan sasuke.

Comment

I'm enjoying the game, I just love the little tings that can so easily go unoticed,

Pre-match banter, Hinata/naruto, and Naruto Fist cletch at Neiji for the beating he gave Hinata, to my fav Naruto/Sasuke when they both say the same thing.

Rock lee special - His Secondary Lotus changes when done on Gaara to the multi kick like in the anime and him gaining power and speed at the cost of his health for the 'open Gate Lee' to do the primary lotus.

Shikamaru defense of not blocking just avoiding/dodging attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by newmiyamoto
        the story mode is a bit TOOO long with about 30 fights, but is still fun and challenging.
        But that's the whole fun!! I loved the fight with the shadow ninja's before reaching the tower, bloody awesome! I also love the way you change characters, far better than the original's way of simply giving you Naruto to play with.

And we finally get to hear "KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
          Rock lee special - His Secondary Lotus changes when done on Gaara to the multi kick like in the anime and him gaining power and speed at the cost of his health for the 'open Gate Lee' to do the primary lotus.
          rock lee can do that at any time.

down+X to open the first gate and again to open all the gates.

Comment

he's got 5 Specials

Secondary Lotus/Omote renge
            Secondary Lotus/Omote renge (when gaara involved)
            Open Gates 1
            Open Gates 5
            Primary Lotus/Ura Renge

Comment

it seems i misunderstood what you were saying

Comment

How are people getting on with it now having had it for a while?

My new year resolution of limiting my gaming spend is in danger with this game seeming pretty good but I wanted to check out the lastability...

Comment

Should I bother with the first game?
                  I want this so bad!
                  /me runs off to download Naruto 65

Comment

Is Ninetails Naruto in the game like the original?
                    Also is it worth getting if you have already played the original to death?

Comment

If you enjoyed the original, then you'll love this.

Check out the review on the homepage

EDIT: Sorry, Nine-Tails IS in this game

Comment

I've just ordered this today after reading this sites positive review and I can't bloody wait to play it

Who's everyone playing as and why do you play as them? I fancy playing as Rock Lee just cause he has the best haircut ever.

Comment

Dude, Gaara is the baddest mo'fo ever invented, you should see the juggles she can do! >_<

Sasuke is pretty wicked too, his fireball jutsu pwns, if it's not a little cheesy.

Comment

Isn't Gaara a male??

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                              Isn't Gaara a male??
                              Yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X