Legend of Mana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legend of Mana

Does anyone know if this game ever got a UK release?
    If so does anyone know where i can get it?

No UK release unfortunately . Then again, it would have been a crap conversion anyway knowing Square..

Comment

Never released in the Uk - sadly - Square have no faith in us European RPG fans.

Ebay is your best bet for teh US edition - getting from a US seller expect to Pay ?25-30.
      From a UK seller substantially more.

Oh and don't forget you'll need a modded ps1/2

Comment

Vastly over-rated game. I paid ?50 for it when it first came out. Beautiful graphics and I mean beautiful. But the game is a hotch potch of ideas!! Saw it in CEX for ?25 the other day!

Comment

Actually I really enjoyed it - the episodic style is refreshing and makes it a fun game to dip in and out of. A it is so so so pretty!

At ?25 its a bargain....from CEX you say?

Comment

I loved LoM myself, bought it in the US when if first came out and thought it was a fantastic game. I loved all the customising weapons, growing fruit, figuring out what the Hell I was supposed to be doing...and talking to Li'l Cactus!

Comment

Brought this thread back from the dead. Legend Of Mana was released today on the Japanese PSN for 600 yen. I've bought it, and with the help of a FAQ, I should be good to go.

Comment

Working...
              X