X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainbow 6 - Aiming when Online.

Hey.

Hope this is in the right place.

Played this for ages last night on XB live round ShimmyHills. But, it seemed like it was really in-accurate when aiming. We must of been a good 2 meters away from some people, off loaded a whole round, and not one bullet connected.

Any reason?

I also tried to just offload a couple of bullets, in short bursts, but still they didn't connect!

Cheers

Scott

being up close can result in your shots 'missing' (for want of a better word) - try using a pistol up close or a different gun

camps

Comment

Try changing what weapon you're using, the fully automatic ones will judder about like crazy which will cause close up shots to miss occasionally. When up close try to use pistols and grenade launchers for results...

Comment

Hehe.

Got any recomendations for Automatics?

Comment

G3A3 is a fantastic gun.

Comment

I know this sounds a bit stupid but if you get caught in a close quarters fire fight, try to only fire one shot at a time, those with an itchy trigger finger often come out second best.

Comment

and don't use the mac 11

Comment

Sorry, don't want to hijack the thread, but should I play the single player a bit first or hit XBLive straight away?

Is it worth doing the tutorial?

Gunrock

Comment

I have somehow managed to chase someone around a room and unloaded 4 whole magazines at them - at point blank range. That must be about 100 bullets, but not a single one hit him.

It was quite a mental moment.

Also, using the heavy assault rifle gun that carries a magazine of 200, I managed to unload every single bullet and not kill someone at long range. The gun was firing at him for a good 30 seconds, but he just ran away unhurt.

Your accuracy when moving is almost non-existent. Crouch and shoot in short, controlled bursts if you can.

PS) It is definitely worth doing the tutorial and a mission or 2 on hard setting before going on Xbox Live. You just won't have time to learn the game in the middle of a hectic firefight.

Comment

Working...
                  X