This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fave Amiga games

This was supposed to fgo on the end of the Amiga 600 thread but it wont let me post it there so ..........

Some of my absamalutely fave miggy games:

Stardust....The BEST asteroids type game ever ever (better than the AGA Super Stardust, which whilst prettier, wasn't as hard core.

Cannon Fodder....Little guys shooting each other and blowing stuff up...cool.

Uridium 2.....

Other worth a poke miggy stuff:

Guardian (the game of champions)

Seek and Destroy

Project X

Apidya

Assasin

Alien Breed

Fire and Ice

Ruff and Tumble

Lotus 1 and 2

Sensi Soccer

I also personally enjoyed some of the console bandwaggoning stuff like Zool and Doodlebug.

Amazed you didn't list Turrican tbh. I know it was originally a C64 title, but the Amiga version was the definitive one.

Comment

Turrican ruled i remeber my brother only had demo many years ago and i pld it to death then 1 pound was worth alot than it is now.

Somehow I was gifted as I found a 3 pound on way to bootfair one day and bought it from amiga man.

I love sensi soccer still do.. still confused why no coders made a 100% port for online pc gaming like Liero.

connon fodder rocked.

anyone remeber mega lo mania

Comment

btw u posted ur msg 3 times in the other amiga forum.

Comment

To be honest I thinking of selling my amiga a600 collection I recently colleted, took alot hard sweat and money to get the stuff I wanted so if I sell I probley loose alot out but moneys so tight atm I gotta sell stuff I dont wanna.

Comment

Working...
          X