Xbox Counterstrike. NTSC vs Rllmuk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Counterstrike. NTSC vs Rllmuk.

Hello. Are there any ntsc counter strikers up for a little bit of a ruckus against some players from rllmuk? i guess you'd only need four or five peeps to form a team. Come on, you know you want to.

maybe not then eh?

Comment

I'd be up for this . I'm away at the moment though, back at home tomorrow.

Comment

cool, well if you cant get an ntsc team together then you are more than welcome to join myself and a few others from rllmuk etc for some CS biz.

Comment

i might be up for some cs action need some pratice though not really played it much, had to many other to play first

Comment

Well im defintly not a ntsc-uk regular but id but up for a game, would be nice to play a decent game with brits for a change.

Comment

erk. mispost

Comment

I'm good at CS, but i'm not a 'regular' poster here, I usually post about a few times a week. My GT is: Rcb if you wana add me and see how I play :P

Comment

Id like to play but cant stupid no net at uni, im sure ive played with "rcb" before tho, might be imagining it.

ah the days of [ALS]Microboft and then moving on to the dizzy heights of kevlarkillers!
                  I wish I still played counter-strike, it reminds me of two years of nothing but cs at college

Comment

Well we're having a session tonight after 8pm if any of you are around. Please feel free to add me (Kerraig UK) and join in.

Comment

Working...
                    X