Decisions, decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decisions, decisions

You may have seen a request I've placed in another folder for a list of N64 games that I want.

I've hit a sort of problem though because one person has offered me over half the games (including all the Rare stuff and Sin and Punishment (amongst others) for a very good price.

Here's my dilemma, do I simply forget about the collecting elements and simply buy in bulk, or track all the games down sepeartely and relive the joys of digging up old classics.

I'd buy in bulk.

Stuff like Sin and Punishment is only going to go up in value, I'd have thought.. so get it while you can. Also, if it's just over half of the games on your list that he's got and not all of them, then you can still have fun tracking down the rest.

Or.. you could sell S&P on to me and have loads of fun tracking down another copy for yourself.

Comment

Well if it is a very good price then just buy in bulk and be done with it. The list in your other thread is long anyway so you will have plenty of other titles to find the old fashioned way whilst enjoying the likes of S&P.

Comment

yeah, I'm sorely tempted to get it as there's all the main stuff I want. Just need to persuade the missus now

Expect me to be selling stuff in the next few days

Comment

Do it man - Sin & Punishment is a joyful experience & you'll have a smart collection already

Comment

I can't believe you had to ask this question. Surely the fun should come from actually playing the games rather than the hunt for them?

Comment

don't be silly, I hardly ever have time to play stuff. I love the thrill of the hunt

Comment

Totally agree.
                My 11 consoles are'nt even plugged in!
                Me and Video Games is like Prince Charles and Foxes.
                But i live in the real world.

Comment

What is Sin and Punishment as I never heard of it.

Comment

It is a game made by Treasure and one of the best games for the N64. Japan only though.

Comment

It is, without doubt, the best on rails shooter ever made.

I subsequently bought Panzer Dragoon Orta, and really wondered why I bothered - it pales in comparison to S&P.

Comment

Working...
                      X