Xbox Live & System Link Questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Live & System Link Questionnaire

Hey guys, if possible I would really appreciate if you could answer a few questions for me on multiplayer gaming. I?m doing some research for an essay that I?m planning to write, so the more the responses the better. Cheers.

The Questions are Xbox Live and system link specific, so if you haven?t experienced either then I?m sorry but you need not answer any of the questions.

System Link

1) Have you ever played a system link game? If so what is the greatest amount of players you have had in a game? And what is the maximum amount of Xbox?s you have had connected together?

2) How often do you play games via system link? If so for a typical session how many players are present? And on average how many Xbox?s are used?

3) Do you find it annoying that you need as many copies of the game as there are Xbox?s? Would the ability to copy the multiplayer components onto the hard disk, so that only one copy is required encourage you to play system link more?

Xbox Live

1) How many hours per week do you play Xbox Live?

2) In a 16 player title (such as Moto GP) when joining a session through Optimatch, do you look for games that have few people in (8 or less)? Or games which are busy (12 or above)?

3) Do you find that most games cope with lag well? Do 16 player sessions suffer from noticeable amounts of lag (to the extent that it spoils the game)?

Thanks for your time
Working...
X