takuly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

takuly

Bought a game from this guy. Very quick delivery, item arrived safely and exactly as described.

Thanks mate.

Friendly emails and very quick delivery. Item exactly as described.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Brought a copy of SF3 3rd strike from Mark. Game arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommended.

Thanks again, Jason.

Comment

Bought a stepdown converter from this fine fellow - it arrived very well packed and in good speed.

Highly recommended.

Comment

Super quick PayPal payment for Final Fantasy CC, good comms, a nice easy deal. Thanks dude

Comment

I bought Yoshi Touch & Go from him. He posted it straight after I paid and the game & packaging etc were like new. Couldn't be better!

Comment

Sold this gent a jap cube. Fast payer and nice bloke to do business with.

Thanks again!

Comment

Sold nintendogs to him, payment arrived extremely quickly

Comment

Bought Electroplankton off Mark, arrived in beautiful condition, well packaged, and at a great price. Many thanks!

Comment

Sold Tales of Symphonia GC to Mark.

A really top bloke to deal with. Paid quickly & was friendly throughout.

Highly recommended!

Comment

Paid near instantly, was very understanding about my inability to post his games due to being busy one day. Great buyer.

Comment

Excellent trader, sold me a NEO CD console, sent it when he said he would and really well packaged.
                        Really nice guy to deal with too.

Thanks mate!

Comment

Bought Pac Man World 2 on GC, delivered very fast and arrived in excellent condition, Thxs again

Comment

Sold Mark a couple of DS games, paid instantly. Top Buyer.

Comment

No problems whatsoever. Fast payment and good comms.

Cheers again!

Comment

Working...
                              X