Unicron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unicron

The quality of this man's trading left me, frankly, quite damp. Quick to send the money and great communications.

Highly recommended, yes indeed!

Great buyer. Fast and friendly.
    Highly recommended.

Cheers matey

Comment

Excellent seller. Can't recommend highly enough.

Thanks again.

Comment

You can trust as a buyer - no messing about

Comment

I hate to do this mate, as I had no problems last time but this feedback is NEGATIVE, and this is the first time I've had to do this on the forum.
          No payment after two weeks for an item you said you'd definitely take and one I withdrew from ebay at cost. All PM's about the matter were ignored. (And they left my outbox so no BS please).
          It's bad enough changing your mind about an item but simply ignoring the seller rather than having the balls to say it is a bit pathetic.

Time waster.

Comment

Purchased a few games and everything came quickly and as described. Pleasant transaction

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
              I hate to do this mate, as I had no problems last time but this feedback is NEGATIVE, and this is the first time I've had to do this on the forum.
              No payment after two weeks for an item you said you'd definitely take and one I withdrew from ebay at cost. All PM's about the matter were ignored. (And they left my outbox so no BS please).
              It's bad enough changing your mind about an item but simply ignoring the seller rather than having the balls to say it is a bit pathetic.

Time waster.
              Just spotted this, been away from here for a long time. I moved house during this time. Feel dead bad for messing the chap around. 5 years old I know but still, sorry my friend. Hate getting messed around. Check any of my recent sales/trades on here or Rllmuk (Devil-Goh) and I have been selling for 4-5 years with a flawless record. Sorry SMB!

Comment

Sold me 5 ntsc-j cube games. Delivered quickly, no hassle. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Super Smash Bros Melee (NTSC GC) from Unicron.

Item was in perfect condition, and delivered very quickly indeed.

Excellent communication throughout - recommended

Thanks again!

fdsbh

Comment

I bought Mario 64DS, WarioWare (GBA) and Metroid Zero Mission (GBA) from this guy. Very happy, good comms.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Bought a couple of Gamecube games. Very friendly, posted quickly.

Many thanks!

Comment

Bought Metroid Fusion. Good comms and quick send.

Many thanks

Comment

Bought my HRAP EX-SE; Mega fast payment, polite comms, an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Excellent buyer.

Thanks again James

Comment

Top class seller, bought a few NTSC Cube and XBox titles and arrived like new, and very quickly, costing not much more than postage. Top guy

Comment

Bought my resi evil 5. Top marks all round.

Comment

Working...
                              X