Need for Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need for Speed

I brought the original Need for Speed on my saturn, but it seems there's no traffic on the road. Just you and the other 7 racers, but i can clearly remember the PS1 version years ago having traffic, and 1v1 races not have the pack at the starting line. Can anyone confirm this?

I just found it , it appears you have to select head to head, and not pack races. The Choose rival car thing was confusing me, but still no traffic on the pack races .

Comment

??? Are you sure its NFS1? The 3DO version only had 1on1 racing and it also had traffic.

I never played any other version but im pretty sure that they didn`t have any differences to the structure.

Comment

there was only 1 NFS game for Saturn as far as I know.

Comment

NFS series has really gone down hill over the years. I and II were the best, III was ok, but it got progressively worse after that. NFS:U is absolute crap, I can't believe its sold so many copies.

Comment

Originally posted by nagamitsu
            NFS series has really gone down hill over the years. I and II were the best, III was ok, but it got progressively worse after that. NFS:U is absolute crap, I can't believe its sold so many copies.
            Yeah man, NFSU is a ridiculously low-grade. Everything about it sucks, but the main offender has to be the handling and physics, is this 2004 or 1994, I don`t think EA know or care.

3DO NFS, we will never forget you!!!

Comment

Working...
            X