Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kizuna Encounter - any good? Worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kizuna Encounter - any good? Worth the money?

I was flicking through Edge's retro special & noticed that this title sells for about 7 million quid - is this purely down to the scarceity, or is it actually a good title?

Neo owners, help me fill in the blanks...

their are 3 maybe 4 in confirmed existence for the Euro AES, the last one at auction went for something silly like $21,000, its meant to be a decent game but you can get the Japan AES version for around ?500 but its only that price because of rarity, not because of greatness !

Comment

It's pretty affordable on MVS and is pretty fun but there are a lot of fighters on the neo which you would be much better of with

It only fetches that kind of ?? because of it's collectors value/rarity, you could get amazing collections on pretty much all of the other systems with the money that game costs alone, it's an easy decision

Comment

yeah its true there are only confirmed a hadnfull (unsure why) but it only sold for $12,000

get teh jap version and its a pretty fun game

Comment

Didn't like it myself, it may have value to collectors but not to gamers, its hardly a classic.

Comment

It's just an average 2D fighter. Not worth buying but worth a credit or two.

Comment

Working...
            X