Expert King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expert King

Received Winning Eleven 6 for GameCube off him. Delivery was extremely quick and service throughout was top notch. Highly recommended.

Great seller.

Purchased a modded Xbox from this fellow. The machine arrived (well packaged) the day after I made my payment. Excellent communications, also.

Highly recommended.

Comment

ExpertKing is a top buyer, paid for the items he bought off me very quickly and was then understanding and patient when I couldn't post them straight to him due to me being sick. Top bloke and I look forward to dealing with him again.

Comment

Fast Payment Good Communication and a friendly guy to boot.

An asset to these forums without a doubt

Comment

Game came quickly and was in excellent condition.

Comment

I bought a GameCube VGA cable from ExpertKing and it arrived quickly and well packed.

Thank you

// Kamaya

Comment

I bought GT4 from Steve, and it was a great deal. The game was brilliantly packaged using a LoTR gold tin as protection, and he clearly has a cruel addiction to cellotape! Fantastic though. This sort of care is just what you need when youre buying something like GT4.
              Once again, thanks mate!

Comment

Did a trade with ExpertKing - super fast and great comms would deal with again.
                Cheers

Comment

Excellent Buyer, Promp payment, Great Communication!!

Pleasure doing business

Comment

Got a couple of PS2 games from Steve recently. Arrived very quickly and well packaged.

highly recommended.

Comment

Great Buyer. Fast and friendly. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Wanda To Kyouzo box set from the man - it came quickly & was in mint condition.

Comms were great & Steve even mailed me pics of my parcel as it was ready to go out - brilliant stuff & I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again

Comment

Top man, bought a 360 off of him, arrived quickly and in immaculate condition!

Comment

missus told me a package arrived and it was from this chap

bought a gamecube package (my 4th Jpn GC) for a smashing price and even added a magazine and demo disc (famitsu biohazard) for gratis

havent tried it yet, but i wont be able to test it until March, but the missus says it looks in great condition so thats good enough for me

top seller

Comment

Bought some PSN points off me, quick payer, great comms, come again!

Comment

Working...
                              X