X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Saturn Crows Battle Action

Anyone played this or own it?
    I came across it for the first time on eBay yesterday, heres the link:

Its at over $100 with over 4 days to go and is missing the spine card and the manual isn't exactly collectors condition! So I'm guessing the game is bloody rare

Anyhow, those screenshots have taken me and I quite like the look of it, information on the net about the game seems to be somewhat scarce, I can't even find a review. Anyone got any info/links/opinions about the game?

Geezer

The game's Ok, nothing startling but not too bad. At current market value that price is ok but it's not worth much more than that. I got mine with the spine for about ?60 a few months back.

It's actually a harder game to find that Radiant Silvergun, that's for sure. It is genuinely quite rare wheras RS is just expensive. You will always find loads of them on ebay but maybe only 1 or 2 on ebay at any time.

If you want a rare saturn game try finding Derinpa Deluxe, I paid through the ass for that one

Comment

Ta for the reply mate. 'tis a pity its not a great game, it looks really good in the pics, kinda like a cute streets of rage! Against my better judgement I think I may end up buying it just to try it

What sort of game is Derinpa Deluxe, never heard of it

Geezer

Comment

You actually bought Derinpa Deluxe? I gotta say I feel sorry for your wallet, that goes for about ?900 in Japan!!!

Comment

Yeah, Derinpa goes for a bit more than that now. There is one less copy in the country

It's a fairly Ok Motorbike racing game by Cave but I think there is only something like 200 copies in existance. Was given away as a competition prize I believe.

Crow's may be worth buying if that type of game is up your alley. I'm not really a great fan of that genre so I may not be the person to ask. TBH I bought it because it was rare.

Comment

Hmm, just after that auction ended, another one was listed, on eBay UK this time. I just hope more people decide to sell up due to the high price that they are going for atm so the price drops
            Although that's probably too much to hope for!

Comment

Derisoba Deluxe......

デリソバ デラックス    

Comment

I ran a google search for Derinpa Deluxe and didn't find anything
                Now THAT is nearly as rare as one of my maths teacher's jokes.

Comment

As the good man above you said it is also known as or correctly known as Derisoba Deluxe.

I couldn't find anything on Google about it either and nearly didn't buy it because I had no idea what type of game it is. I didn't want another mega expensive quiz game to sit next to my AES Quiz Chibi Maruko Chan!

To the best of my knowledge it's the rarest game on the Saturn. I've played it a total of 1 time in case the cd gets scratched

Seemed alright, nothing special but not too bad. One for completists or idiots only (I'll let you work out which one of those I am ...)

Comment

u could always be both

Comment

Working...
                    X