Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initial D Saturn-Any good?

Another JPN Saturn game that seems impossible to find a review for
    I'm sure one of you initial D fans must have it, what do you think of it?

Geezer

Hey mate! its the same as the playstation one initial d game. Its nothing like initial d arcade or special stage. Its graphics aint great and handlings well pretty simple. Still its fun a play around with. Its more widly avilable for ps then for saturn. I wouldnt spend too much buying it though I just got a copy from a friend to try out then i clocked story mode in a few hours anyways. Still I think it has 2 player? not sure. If you can find it cheap then go for it but dsont fork out a bundle for it. I remember they were selling at high prices before special stage was out.

Comment

Thanks for the reply mate

I think it can be had for ?20 and under on eBay, would you say its worth it?

Geezer

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
        Thanks for the reply mate

I think it can be had for ?20 and under on eBay, would you say its worth it?

Geezer
        The playstation version id pay ?10 maybe. But if your looking at a saturn copy well thats gonna be ?15+ new just because its obviously more rarer then the playstation version. So I suppose ?20 all in is ok if you really would like it although still think its pricy for a old game.

Comment

The PlayStation version is fun! The corners are bigger, and the steering sensitivity is far, far more, so that you actually have to countersteer. Sure, it makes the game even more unrealistic, but it's quite fun and surprisingly like the anime .

Comment

Working...
          X