Lewden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewden

Great trader, sent me a couple of Dreamcast games, very quick delivery, and great packaging.
    Thanks.

Got a GC memory card very quickly. Thanks.

Comment

Item arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Nice one

Comment

Bought a DC from him, little dusty but everythings in fine and good working order, just means a bit of elbow grease for me . He is friendly and very easy to deal with. Shipping is fast and packaging is great. A pleasure would deal with again.
        Thanks.
        -pohleonguk

Comment

Game arrived in quick time, well packaged and polite comms. A joy to deal with

Thanks

Comment

Bought a couple of games from Lewden which were recieved well packaged and in good time at good prices too. Would not hesitate to deal with again!

Many thanks mate

Comment

Bought two Playstation games from lewden. Well packaged, good value, games in excellent condition and a pleasure to deal with through PMs. Would not hesitate to trade with again.

Comment

Bought a Platinum US Cube from Lewden, sent same day and with me before 12.00 the next day, well packed and looking good.

Friendly communication and an all round nice bloke.

Thanks mate

Guy

Comment

Bought a load of different stuff from Lewden which were recieved well packaged and in good time at good prices too. Would not hesitate to deal with again!

Comment

Bought JSRF from lewden it was a great price, packaged very well.. and he was a very patient guy when we had some bank transfer issues he still stuck with me... great trader and all round nice guy

Comment

Working...
                    X