MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD

Sold him 2 GBA games for what amounted to a total of 7 Pounds.

Got 2 or 3 PM's complaining about the condition they arrived in, apparently they were crushed by the post office due to my inadequate packaging (his words).

To cut a long story short, only my first dealings with the man, and hopefully the last.

Expects the earth for 7 Pounds and then complains when you cannot give it him, sellers beware ft:

Not recommended.

Again, if I can be sent cardboard box games from Japan and get then in perfect condition its too much too expect me to get them from the UK in uncrushed state. Sheet of cardboard, cut from a box would have cost nothing (you wrap this around the GBA games) and added what 20p at most to postage....

Comment

Tell you what mate, no more messing about.

Give me your payment details and I will send the ?10 back to you straight away, no ifs or buts.

You seem to have rubbed up a few people the wrong way, so that is obviously a flaw in your attitude and not mine.

If you can get the games from Japan without damage, then can I suggest with the ?10 I give you back, you get these replaced in a better condition.

I cannot repeat enough, avoid this clown like the plague ft:

Comment

been asked to input my feedback since i can find the feedback i posted before using search and MD

much the same to be honest expects the best items for buttons

all my items were described to the letter, people who i have sold games to can verify this all items where 5/6 out of 10 and had cracks in the tray

after some serious lowballing by the 'collector' i sent the stuff around the end october start of november

he asked me about the shipping and i told him i normally put the carts in the boxes with bubblewrap or some kitchen towel to keep them safe but he said i should have got a huge box and sent the boxes serparate from the carts

told him i had no bother in teh past and it should be okay

mid january i get a message telling me most items were as described apart from the postal damage - now nothing has been damaged in teh post before and nothing since, seems MD was opening his mouth and letting his belly rumble

i even sent my items 1 month before he sent his

packing was pretty poor considering it was a console - not great but slightly adequate

comms was very poor - he would read pm's and not answer then for ages even when he was late in sending my parcel bu almost 2 weeks

Comment

If I could buy games for buttons then I would do so.

Describing to the letter would have said that Top Players Golf had some fairly bad sunburn on two sides so that the green turned into Cyan... don't think you mentioned that at all...

I did state that I was not in the UK (I was in Holland) and although I would try and get my gf to send you the items before I came back to the UK, I couldn't gaurantee this (as I said she might refuse to do so) and if I couldn't would send them to you once I had returned and you agreed to this, I sent the items out as soon as I could from when I was back.

I also did say that there was no rush to send me the games as I couldn't use them until I got back anyway. So if you wanted to send them earlier then don't use this to make it seem I took longer to send you games.

Mid Janurary was the first chance I got to look at them properly and I just pointed out the condition of the items compared to what you described. I can get someone to verify the condition of the games compared to what you described if you wish.

Packing was the machine wrapped in bubble wrap in a corrogated plastic box which I used as it takes damage better then cardboard boxes. I removed the PSU and wrapped this seperately so it couldn't cause any damage to the machine. You've not mentioned any damage to anything and I didn't state the box was in mint condition either so I assume that you got the machine in perfect condition.

As you knew the circumstances of where I was and had agreed the deal in what you got, what I got and when it would have been delivered it made very little difference to when I did reply as most of the answers made no difference to the deal and most would have required me to find out more information anyway.

Comment

I have sold 2 items to Barry in the past (I could have sworn I had left feedback before ). A friendly guy that cant always guarantee when payment will arrive because he is in and out of the country all the time but always makes you aware of this before agreeing the deal. Therefore there is never a problem.

Comment

You did, because the search page won't do searches of 2 characters. My nick won't appear.... ^_^;

Comment

No hassle transaction .........no problems ..

Thanks again

Comment

MD secured a box of Dreamcast obscuria for me on his last trip to Tokyo

Very much appreciated, it would have taken some digging.

Comment

I should also point out MD searched out a few things in particular, charged me what he paid for them, and packaged everything very securely...

Comment

MD has been added to the bad traders thread

Comment

Working...
                      X