billy_dimashq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

billy_dimashq

Bought a game from him. Friendly comms and shipping is super fast. Top trader. Will easily do buisness with again.
    Cheers.

Friendly comms, received item promptly. Would recommend.

Comment

Got the cash when he said i would,great comms and would recomend him to anyone.

Topman!

G.

Comment

The money arrived swiftly, top guy to deal with.

Comment

i just read your reply about soldering a jumper in my dreamcast, do you know were i can get info on how to do this , many thanx mike

Comment

Helped me out with an issue of Games TM that I missed, and even offered to refund me the postage. Top bloke, highly recommended.

Comment

Paid quickly, good buyer, THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY

Comment

Sent me few pages of a magazine I wanted FOC and wouldn't even let me pay for postage, top guy.

Thanks

Comment

Bought a game from him, good communication, no hassle - cheers

Comment

Responded to a wanted ad for PGR2, as soon as I had paid up I didn't have to wait long for the game to arrive. It was in excellent condition also.

Cheers
                    Pete

Comment

Bought a Saturn pad from me - quick comms and fast payment. No problems at all

Would be more than happy to deal with again. Thanks bud.

Comment

bought a magic box from me, payment was sent straight away and great comms.

good to deal with

Comment

Hi,
                          brilliant buyer,fast&frinedly comms throughout and same day warp speed payment,immaculate.
                          Ta famitsu1

Comment

Bought SFC Yoshi's Island from him. Game was perfectly described and came quickly, well wrapped and by recorded delivery. Couldn't have asked for a better sale, thanks!

Comment

Bought a modded PS2, good communication, great item, good transaction, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X