Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Island Thunder - Anyone still playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Recon Island Thunder - Anyone still playing?

Anybody still playing this? If so, does anyone fancy a game soon.
    I've just logged on for the first time in ages, and found another FOUR maps to download for gratis!

I have it, but have only played it twice. I shot two people from Belgium, died, and then went back to Rainbow 6.

I'm up for a game though.

Comment

I'd be up for a game too.

Comment

The co-op modes are worth a look. I played on the new maps today, and they are very good indeed.
        I like the outdoorsyness of G.R.I.T, it's the only bit of fresh air I get! :P

Comment

Us 3 should have a co-op game. You can do 3 on a team can't you?

Comment

Yep 3 is a good number for the elite setting. Just let the maps roll on after completing the level, that way it doesn't get too boring. Go and get the extra levels downloaded. there's 9 in total.

Comment

I would definitely be up for some coop. I spend ?15 on the game and have only put it in the xbox twice! It does look good though...

I'll be busy today and tomorrow, but how about one night next week?

Comment

Gotta remember though that this isn't a "normal" FPS where you can run around like RS6:3 and get away with it - it doesn't work like that and takes time, dedication to play well. I may be up for a game or two, a couple of the new maps a really good. I played it fairly recently and came across a small group who're seriously hardcore about it, using proper army style comms and everything!

Comment

LOL

I love it when people are like that. Then you kill one and they get well silly about it.

Whats the max people you can have in one team?

Would be cool to have a big game on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
                    Gotta remember though that this isn't a "normal" FPS where you can run around like RS6:3 and get away with it - it doesn't work like that and takes time, dedication to play well. I may be up for a game or two, a couple of the new maps a really good. I played it fairly recently and came across a small group who're seriously hardcore about it, using proper army style comms and everything!
                    That sounds great, and I would love to do that.

I played a game of single player last night and just got owned... See what you mean about dedication to play it well.

Comment

I played tonight for a few hours. Those new maps are very good, especially the Market and the Jail.
                      A team of three of us played about 6 maps, taking our time, and sorting out different tactics and approches. If you play on Elite and limit the number of respawns to say, 3, the game gets very tense. The bad guys are realy intelligent, more so than the terrorists in R63.

Comment

OK, so is any one up for a few rounds on this tonight? 007? Marklar? Soi?..

Comment

i would be up for some tonight - just downloaded all the new maps but cannae see anyone in my friends list playing

gamertag is camps

Comment

You're on my list already camps, I will throw you an invite tonight around 7.30 ish?

Comment

I'd love too but the missus is having friends over; I'll try and get on though. I couldn't accept your invite the other day for very good reasons -- the missus thought she was going into labour!

Comment

Working...
                              X