Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNK games on the PC?

Hi Friends,

Im sure someone on here has bought one of them,are they actually any good??
    SNK Metal Slug Collectors Set
    Metal Slug 4
    King of Fighters 2001
    Dungeons and Dragons 2-Shadow over Mystara

Seem to be on a Korean lable?

Any info would be helpfull.
    Thanks!

Hmm not sure bout that, but SNK will be making games for XBOX now, and it's about time too!

Comment

I'm sure I've got an old copy of Fatal Fury Special on PC floating around somewhere...

Comment

My mate's got Metal Slug Collectors Edition and it works really well. He got Metal Slug 4 as well but can't get it to run.

Comment

if i remember correctly the SNK ones are basically a licenced copy of the mame rom and a cut down version of mame.

Comment

Originally posted by Ion
            if i remember correctly the SNK ones are basically a licenced copy of the mame rom and a cut down version of mame.
            I thought that might have been the case,just was'nt sure.

Cheers for the info everyone.

Comment

There official and were made in Korea.Any one each get one of those boxsets with the controller with the KOF2001 PC version...

I'm sure i saw it and it wasn't a dream

[BTW..there was Fatal Fury 3 for PC was well,not sure though]

Comment

The shop I used to work in had one game in a bundle but I can`t remember either off the top of my head.

Only one was an SNK game, and it was a beat em up KOF 99 or 01 or Fatal Fury?

It was a budget collection of two games, one SNK one someone else

Thought it strange as I couldnt rememebr SNK relasing PC games, should have bought it now, it was only ?1.99 so the trade price must have been under 50 pence.

Comment

Working...
                X