Has anyone ever ordered from gamer.uk.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever ordered from gamer.uk.com

Not a fantastic site by any means. But before I found better ones I alraedy had a lot of credits to my name.

They have a reward scheme, the more you buy the bigger the reward you can get.

I have amounted 100,000 credits and have applied for a free PS2 but surprise surprise it's been over 5 weeks and its status is still "processing"

Has anyone ordered from them before and gotten their freebies?

Originally posted by Excelsior
    They have a reward scheme, the more you buy the bigger the reward you can get.
    Seems your reward is just a very long wait !

Have you tried emailing them asking them what/when you are going to get it ?

Comment

oh i forgot to say

they don't answer emails and don't reply to their "comment" slip which they're supposed to
      Also i've been told by a friend that the telephone is impossible to get throguh to and I've tried!! it's like engaged at 3am I phoned just to see!

however they arent scammers I know that much. I've order enough to get the credits and they've all come through

Comment

I bought a PS2 from gamer a year or so back, and it was the worst shopping experience i have ever experienced (online anyway).

It took around 4 months for me to recieve the console, i sent dozens of emails and eventually tracked down their phone number, then rang dozens of times, every now and then i would actually get through and be told 'very sorry, it will definatly be there next week', of course it never did.

i did eventually get it, but no way would i advise anyone shop there, i've no idea how they stay in business. They sent me ?25 worth of vouchers to make up for the fact that the PS2 price had actually dropped during the time i was waiting for the console, but that was a waste of time as they were not able to be used online, and i have no idea where a gamer shop is (the online store finder never works, and no way am i gonna phone them again).

If anyone has a gamer store local to them give me a shout and you can have the vouchers, at least i know they they aren't getting away with ?25

Stear Clear!

Matt

Comment

I believe gamer.uk.com are the same people who were behind The Slammer (better known as The Scammer).

They have a reputation for being dodgy to say the least. I know that many members of The DVD Forums have had problems with them and judging by the comments on that site I would steer well clear.

Comment

Working...
          X