Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC2 Home Details

Courtesy of Reno:

Dorimaga reviewed SC2 and this is what they say.

-Dungeon in weapon master mode feels a bit long and tedious. (note: expected, since it's just collecting items)
    -Original mode is excellent? No idea what this mode is
    -Lot of extra stuff. You can play it for quite a long time.
    -Unfortunately, there are few costumes. (No one has 3rd costume)
    -Game against AI is monotonous.
    -For any console, the port is at the very least as good as the arcade version.
    -It's good that you can gather all the weapons with only one character so that you don't have to play many times.
    -Somewhere, you must make money (money in the game, of course)
    -We can't accept that you need to buy all three consoles to play all the characters. (Just what I thought. Namco's marketing gimmick can't come to good)

And BTW, SC2's got a bit low score. They gave it a score of
    9, 9, 8, 9, 8

Quiter also confirmed that both Sophitia and Seung Mina are in the home versions as well.
    Cool that Sophitia is back shame about Lizard brer unless they haven't unlocked everything yet.

It's a conspiracy against me -

I have Goh now, all is good. I'm just not into SC2 at all, the arcade version did nothing for me, I have no active challenges either.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
      It's a conspiracy against me -

I have Goh now, all is good. I'm just not into SC2 at all, the arcade version did nothing for me, I have no active challenges either.
      Even if Hwang, Rock and Lizard return? I know what it feels like though, Karin is my favourite game character ever yet she only features in SFZ3 >_<

Comment

-Game against AI is monotonous.

That's enough for me to give this one a miss - don't have any peeps to fight against you see

Comment

Fair enough but that's only one opinion. Lizardman sucked cheesy ballls so I'm glad he's not in it.

Questmode was best in Soul Edge, Calibur wasn't deep enough, this seems to be following on from Calbur if that quote is to be believed. What's original mode??

No mini-games? Maybe the money-making thing is pimping Sophitia and Seung Mina?

Comment

Killy - I really badly want you to come challenge me!

I'll show you why Lizardman should be in everything from Eastenders to Home and Away ^^ - He's far better than Sophitia and one of the strongest characters in the game.

YOU might suck with him - but I dont!

Comment

Looks like I hit a nerve .

Mitsurugi owns you

Comment

I assure you he dont ^^

Come down for a sesh man - I get quite a few heads together on Fridays for challenges! It's all about the Soul Calibur and 3rd Strike!

Also show you who da sickest and most underused Soul Calibur character in action! Mitsurugi players come and go....but there is only one Lizardbrer!!! *theme music*

Comment

In fact:

IF you take even a single match off me - you can have a GAMECUBE!

Comment

Is that a pwomise?

Comment

I have some SC2 kudos... and I know my brother is itching for a good home fighter. Plus I know a couple of SC2 players (though they are probably nowhere near Saurian's level) whom I can invite over for tea and beatings. So hopefully I won't face the CPU too often. I will also report on how the Hori sticks worked with the game (as I'm getting a pair)...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I aint joking blud -

Bout cussin manz character......watch!

I'm serious man - I'll fight you 10 times, if you win a match you get a Gamecube.

If not - I get to rub it in!

Comment

Oh look

It's all gone quiet! What a surprise!

Comment

I'll take you mate :P

Comment

Waa gwaan Brodie man!

Anytime blud! - it was joke last time ^^ - hope you been training up

Dunno WHY you got Taki on your avatar....I remember that getting PIMPED nationwide last time I see her!
                              She's scary tho - until you get your opponent's counter timing down it's a nightmare to set up.

But I can counter: I wont blaze this time >=)

Comment

Working...
                              X