Thompo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thompo

Great trader, bought a game from him which arrived quickly, in good condition and at a great price too. He even threw another game into the deal for free. A pleasure to deal with. Many thanks mate

good seller, very good to deal with friendly and good followups to make sure deals are satisfactory. Highly reccomended!

Comment

Brought 3 game from him, games were well packed and fast delievery!

Comment

Bought Devil May Cry off Mr. Thompo. Very courteous, polite and fast service, the game was well packaged and I couldn't recommend him enough. Thanks mate!

Comment

Great Seller

Grabbed a few classic Nintendo games and they arrived really fast.

Thanks for an excellent transaction

PaulMK

Comment

I owe him two feedback posts so I do hope that he wont mind me combining the two in to one huge uber good feedback post. If he doesnt like it then tough.

Excellent trader. We traded games and the comms was excellent along with the condition of the games and the packaging.

Id buy rubbish from him. What I did?

Comment

Bought a couple of games from Thompo, they were in excellent condition and i received them super quick
              Excellent trader

Comment

bought final fantasy 9 from him; arrived as advertised, no probs

Comment

Bought a PSP from him. Arrived quickly and in excellent condition, as described. Nice bloke to deal with. Thanks

Comment

Bought two PSP games; very quick delivery and nicely handled throughout. Thanks!

Comment

Bought PSP game from him. Excellent condition and came very quickly. Good communication as well. Excellent

Comment

Sold Thompo a GC game, great buyer, thanks!

Comment

Sold this guy a Freeloader 1.06b.
                          Communication was sooo smooth, smoother than a babies arse!
                          Top buyer and a credit to all NTSC-UK traders!
                          Thanks once again!

Comment

Sold TRLegends, great comms and paid instantly - recommended!

Comment

Bought a couple of Cube games off me. Swift payment and no probs at all

Comment

Working...
                              X