Saturn Arcade Sticks - best one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturn Arcade Sticks - best one?

I'm nearly ready to buy a Saturn (after about 9 months ) - what's the best arcade stick for the beast?

Ta peeps

I brought a Hori Arcade stick from Plisken from these forums (I think he has some left). It has 8 buttons and auto fire. Very nicely built as well, not as heavy as my namco PS one, but the control/buttons are perfect. The stick is quite clicky which might not be to your taste, but I like it a lot.

Comment

I have the regular black virtua stick which I picked up from ebay - its not bad, I use it on Xbox as well.

There is another one thats grey with coloured buttons - I've only seen it on ebay from Japan and the shipping cost is horrible.

Comment

Not used the Hori stick, but I can vouch for the quality of the official Sega one. It's well built. Not quite up to the DC one in terms of the actual control, but it's not bad.

Comment

I can vouch for the official stick too. Solid, even if a little bit light ... does the trick nicely. Lot's of interesting switches as well.

S.

Comment

I use the Saturn HORI fighting stick with my supergun - all the buttons and the joystick (although Microswitched) are of Arcade quality.

Comment

Working...
            X