Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Square

Sold him Resident Evil 0 - lightning fast payment and a nice guy.

Sold Square various DC games, he paid extremely quickly with good communication and no problems whatsoever - great trader!

Comment

I bought a pc engine cd-rom2 unit from Square, very well packaged and I was kept informed throughout.

Square was very helpful when I had some problems with the cd-rom2, offering to sort it out straight away. Nice one 8)

Good stuff, recommended

Comment

Just gone full circle and bought something from Square too - which arrived in super-quick time. Cheers!

Comment

A nice chappie, coughed up the readies in super fast time, recommended.

Comment

Nice guy, got the game very fast

thanks again.

Comment

A pleasure to deal with. Great comms and fast payment. 10/10.

Comment

Bought NTSC Zelda Bonus Disc. Despite a cockup by royal mail i got the parcel. It was posted promptly so no worries there.

10/10.

Only minor thing to improve - put a return address on the parcels, so if i miss it at my end you will get it returned to you.

cheers,

mark.

Comment

Sold some GBA games to Pete. Received payment almost instantly. Great communications, nice and friendly. Trade with confidence. Thanks again mate!

Comment

Payment was quick kept in contact the whole time asowme trader.

Comment

Traded a game with Sr. Square with no problems whatsoever! Friendly comms and keeps to his word hehe.

Ta mate

Comment

bought an eyetoyfrom him , sent promptly in good condition , excellent communication throughout the trade

brilliant trader

Comment

was a pleasure dealing with peter : friendly, prompt payer & great comms all the way thru. hope to deal with him again in the very near future

tbm.

Comment

Another great transaction! Always polite and understanding. No problems whatsoever. I look forward to more transactions like this.
                            Thanks again!

Comment

Good trader, excellent communication by pm's.

top man

Comment

Working...
                              X