MD/Genesis cart storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD/Genesis cart storage?

Anyone know where to find good protection for my MD/Genesis cartridges? I was thinking small plastic bags or hard plastic boxes for my carts like the one GB carts had/have.

U know when u get a posh wine and it comes in a little wooden crate, they are perfect size for storing loose MD cartridges in

Comment

I have a box for tape cassettes that mega drive carts slot into nicely (except of course the taller carts with the yellow tab ft

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Feather
        I have a box for tape cassettes that mega drive carts slot into nicely (except of course the taller carts with the yellow tab ft
        Blame EA for that...

I'll have to pick up a wine crate or something to store 'em. I have loads of unboxed Megadrive games... at the moment they are just stacked on a shelf.

Comment

Wooden crate sounds nice : )

No I was thinking more ? survive a nuclear blast ? Japanese style ? small plastic bags or boxes for every cart.

I?ve given up collecting complete games as the covers sometimes is faded by the sun or have old stickers or glue on them. I almost value a clean and not damage cart higher.

Comment

There was me thinking that Megadrive games came in a nice plastic box to keep the games safe.

Comment

Working...
            X