• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Ninty Game and Watch

Just seen this item

sold for ?677 pound !

Best ?677 ever spent? Hmmm

Comment

It really is that rare, far more rare than the Famicom SP just out. I actually know the seller and have gotten stuff from him before. If I'd known he had one of those, I might have had it for cheaper
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I've bought loads from that seller too! Christer is one of the best around at tracking down rare stuff. I got a bundle of rare Marty games from him.

He was trying to sell me that, I didn't know it was worth that much to be honest.

He told me he ended the auction early because he thought it was going for too much (!) and the second placed bidder complained like hell because he was willing to pay even more. God knows how much it would have ended up at ...

Comment

Is it any good? The case looks a bit poo.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what year it's from ?

Comment

I used to have that game on a cheapo western release, probably the most fun LCD game I have ever played (that's not saying much thou!)

I have never heard of an eBayer pulling his auctions worrying that he was making too much profit from it, isn't that the point of eBay???

Comment

It was released in 1987 and was given away as a prize for a Nintendo F1-Race (the case is based on the Famicom Disc system logo...) competition.

The more astute might notice that in 1986 the Crystal screen version of Super Mario Brothers was released and it wouldn't be until 1988 when the normal widescreen version would be released. ^_^

Comment

the buyer bought another one

he must collect them!

Comment

Working...
                  X