Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Hot Rod

One of the best racers ever.

I remember playing all the way through this with just 1 credit at 30p, amazing 4 player action.

Anyone else have to pleasure of playing this little gem.

sure do!

all those years ago down at johny's amusments eh!!!!!

Comment

I believe the emulation is complete in MAME and it due to be added very soon. I'm looking forward to playing it.

Comment

This game will be nothing via emulation.

The whole appeal I feelis thosecrazy wheels that seem to spin through a whole 360 degrees which makes cornering feel crazy.

Comment

They still have this at my local seaside arcade. I just can't manage to assemble four people to play it like in the old days.

Shoving people into corners and nailing all the little short cuts was so much fun. One of my friends used be able to totally rinse the game at one point. It's not very hard when you learn the circuits.

Sega did a Naomi game with a really similar cabinet. I wonder if its a sequel of sorts.

Comment

Great news !! really looking forward to seeing this on mame also.

Rear engine 2.....

I also played this years ago on the amiga but i can't remember if it played well??

Comment

I remember that game. It was good fun. Took the overhead racing of Super Sprint to a whole new level with courses to navigate rather than tracks.

The stop shop music was used in a couple of other Sega racers, too.

Comment

Working...
              X