Trojan X (AVOID)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trojan X (AVOID)

i bought a saturn + games from this guy over two weeks ago and have sent him many pms seeking to rectify the situation he has caused. he has responded once with some excuse but failed to answer any of my questions or agree to me sending him the goods back by special delivery and him retuning my money. at the time of posting this he has read the messages except my most recent two.

on to the goods

the games were in appalling condition and not at all as described. many games crash whilst playing. most of them look like they have been cleaned with a brillo pad. he said he had checked these before sending. lied in relation to the condition.

the saturn was purported to be fully modded to play everything. i have given him the opportunity to tell me how use the 'alleged' mod but he has failed to answer. another lie in my view. admittedly the saturn itself was in very good condition but failed to do what he said.

i have his name and address in London if any mods want this to protect others in case he registers under another username.

i am now trying to sell the items on ebay to reduce my loss

WARNING AVOID
Working...
X