Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shikigami no Shiro II

Play-asia are shipping Shikigami no Shiro II out early, starting on Monday

Don't hold your breath just yet, as now begins the long wait for it to be delivered (Still waiting for my VO:OT order 11 days and counting ). Strange, as Psyvariar 2 only took 5 days to get to me.

First impressions when you get it then! And good luck / shooting

Regards

EB

Im looking at possibly purchasing this also, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Looks like they only received 1/4 of their ltd edition stock. Mine is about to be shipped, luckily

Comment

I've been wanting to buy this title for a while but i'm worried about how much .jp is in it and if i'll be able to get going on the game... also what platform to buy it not from a collectors point of view but from a gamers view point... ie having a action figure with it wont make me buy a "ltd" version.

Comment

The options and menus are in English - the only spoken Japanese is during the dialogue cutscenes on the character intros and b4 boss battles.

Comment

/me runs to purchase thanks for that.... btw is psyvariar's menu system in english? From all the vids i've seen "level up" up is in english and all the in game info is in english.... if so i'll go to purchase both of these...

Btw is there any difference between the gc version to the dc version?

Comment

There is no Japanese dialogue or text in any of the Psyvariar games.

Not sure what the differences are between the DC and GC versions of Shiki 2 - the GC one was pretty complete as it was, it's a superb shoot em up!

Comment

gingerj - allow me to direct you to a review of the GC version of [pimp] SnS2 [/pimp]

Comment

Mine is from Sega Direct with a CD Ost, Tarding cards and Japanese phone card all for the nice price of ....... It will arrive Thursday morning at 11am . Just love the Japanese timed delivery

Yakumo

Comment

Well, finally got VO:OT thru from Play Asia yesterday (Monday 22nd)

It was posted on the 9th by Play-Asia, and postmarked as 15th by Hong Kong PO.

So, just letting you know its not always the Royal Mail to blame as it spent 6 days langishing in a post bag.

Total working days taken (incl Saturdays) - 11 days

EB

Comment

Look what came in the post today :P

DREAMCAST - Shikigami No Shiro 2

Yakumo

Comment

ooh nice slip case, can't wait for mine

Comment

Inside the CD OST are a set of trading cards too ! Alpha System have made Dreamcast owners pround. I haven't had much time to play it but from what I've seen it's a very polished product. Loads of options, screen modes and even a character gallery

Yakumo

Comment

sound fantastic, my vga monitor is rotated in anticipation

I'll be able to compare it to the GCN version too.

Comment

Yakumo that is very, very nice indeed...but wheres your cat?

Comment

Working...
                              X