Zooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zooo

I apologise in advance for those that have seen my post about this game but this game really does deserve the praise that it really should get and I think everyone would apprecaite this very addictive videogaming crack that I'm playing at the moment...

OMG, I've just been playing this very, very addictive little gem of a game called Zooo on the GBA, it's so good my sister and my gf has been fighting over my GBA SP just to play it!

And now I also own the PS2 version today and with the 2 player option it's even more addictive!

Apparently it's based on an arcade game...

It's a very simplistic game where you have to match 3 of the same animal squares in a row, once matched square blocks fall down again into the missing 3 spaces and you have to match another 3 again.

All this is done under a strict time limit and you have to get several squares before you level up and go up one level

Easiest was to discribe it, it's like Columns with a hint of Mr Driller.

Geeez, in fact it's so addictive I insist you all play the full playable game that they've got on their website here...

GBA version is available to buy from Lik Sang here at ?19.22...

And the PS2 version is available here at ?14.37...

Tell me what ya think afterwards!

It sounds remarkably like one of the alternative modes in 'Mah Jongg on Steroids' shareware game Kyodai; is it completely the same, then? Popcap do one for the Palm, as well, if I remember correctly.

Comment

It's very similar to a Popcap.com game. The name escapes me, though...
      Zooo does have a tremendous amount of charm. The faces on the animals when they drop brought a wide smile to my face, and when they all drop after a level I certainly giggled.

Comment

I can't stop playing this game...
        I've not played a puzzle game as addictive as this since Tetris!

I just hope they release this on UK so people don't miss out on this gem of a game.

Comment

for the web version

Comment

Quite right to bring this game to our attention (again!)

Not having a chipped PSTwo, I'd have to grab the GBA version, and am tempted, having played the online demo.

How does the two player work? Garbage dumped on the other player when you get a chain? Is it as good or better than Tetris Attack / Panel de Pon is in two player?

Comment

I have been playing that game on my Gamepark, its in Puzzle Mix version 1, i think its called Match It.

Comment

isn't this jus bejewelled (with a multiplayer mode)? I've got that on my mobile phone.

Comment

Yup - that's Diamond Mine (aka Bejewelled) with a time-limit and a few 'bells' and 'whistles'.

Interesting you should call it crack tho...

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

JP

Comment

I've been playing this game online for 6 months or something. My highscore is 47830 8)

Maybe I'll buy the GBA version if it gets released overhere

Comment

Class game. It grows on you really quick, and you've got to think differently to play it, especially to chain stuff.

I think i'm gonna have to order it now

Comment

I've got the whole family addicted to Zooo now.

It's such a simple game and yet so addictive!
                        The soundtrack to Zooo on the GBA and PS2 fits the game very well too...

Comment

My girlfriend was playing zookeeper until 2am this morning. There should be a law against it.

Comment

Hi, forgive my ignorance. Is the Jap GBA version of this game easy to navigate with the language and everything? It seems like an ideal game for my missus.

Comment

I've had the Japanese version for about 3 weeks now and it's very, very easy to navigate thru the menu.

It's not too hard to understand at all and there's a FAQ about the GBA version of Zooo here...

Anything you need to know just ask me!

Comment

Working...
                              X