Yakumo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo

I have bought many many things off him in the past and i have to say he's a fantastic seller.

Most of my GC & N64 collection has been obtained by him, he has often gone out of his way to find, rare & hard to find items for me and in minty condition as possible.

Friendly & quick email replys when i have asked him questions. He has even taken pics of stuff for me while in the shop to see if its exactly what im after.

Hehe what more can i say, a very recommended seller. I dont get my stuff from anyone else.

This was the latest item he has found for me, a extremly rare super mario world maze ball game that i have been after for many many years.

Thanks Importaku

Yakumo

PS: anyone after a Samba Maracas set please understand that I can't say when the next ones will come. But when they do I'll post in the trade forum.

Comment

PM'ed him about maracas - said in his reply that 2nd set were mine. Paid for them including EMS and then received email saying he had sold them to someone else?

Either impatient or not willing to honour a sale - whatever way you dress it up it's not the way to do a trade. ft: ft: ft:

Oh and this is the email you sent to me........

Euros please. OK, the 2nd set is going to you. I'll be waiting for your payment. Also don't forget to mark what postage method you want.

Yakumo

Comment

Mark is an exceptional seller

got me a samba de amigo is tip top condition, bought for a friend how was after it for some time but because its factory sealed he is never going to open it

amazing communication throughout - sending all sorts of information including tracking and website site help

very friendly seller - shame parcel force in league with customs tried to ruin and crash the party

thanks buddy

Comment

i was lucky enough to get the other Samba set that Yakumo was selling,
          and at a great price

- this fella was great to buy from, he went out of his way and got hold of a sealed version of samba the game to go with the maracas for me, like buster said above - amazing communication throughout - sending all sorts of information including tracking and website site help.

im very happy, was well packaged too,
          would not hesitate to use again or recommend to anyone.
          Thanks Yakumo

YW

Comment

Originally posted by YOUWIN
            i was lucky enough to get the other Samba set that Yakumo was selling,
            and at a great price

- this fella was great to buy from, he went out of his way and got hold of a sealed version of samba the game to go with the maracas for me, like buster said above - amazing communication throughout - sending all sorts of information including tracking and website site help.

im very happy, was well packaged too,
            would not hesitate to use again or recommend to anyone.
            Thanks Yakumo

YW
            This was probably the one that was promised to me and I paid for only to find out it was mysteriously "sold"

Comment

Bought a complete set of Super Plays from this guy.
              Absolutely mint condition, and arrived quickly.

Comment

Bought a Saturn Lighgun from Yakumo. Top person - efficient and friendly comms, swift delivery and well packaged item. Definately recommended

Thanks!

Comment

all i can say is that Mark is excellent

got me 6 saturn games - actually went 'shopping' for me so i could get these 6 games

total nice guy and wouldnt hesitate to recommend to anybody

thanks

Comment

Marky Mark sorted me out with a minty copy of Urusei and it was shipped superby to avoid damage.

Cheers Yakumo

Comment

received my sega-direct version of radilgy this morning

fantastic as usual from Yakumo

Comment

Got Under Defeat Sega Direct version from Yakumo recently. Smooth.

Comment

Got my copy of Under Defeat today, am as chuffed Brad Pitt the day he got to 2nd base with Angelina Jolie. Thank you SO much

Comment

got under defeat from Mark

always good

now he is shopping for a few items for me and is already sitting on a kitty dc that he has for me

wouldnt hesitate to recommened to anybody

Comment

Bought Under Defeat off Yakumo, top fella, arrived quickly and well-packaged.

Comment

Working...
                              X