Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What games should be in the Famicom Mini Series ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What games should be in the Famicom Mini Series ?

Heres a few i think that should:

Cobra Triangle
    Punchout
    Roller Games

Any others ?

Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec Gun-Dec

Oh, and "Gun-Dec" just in case you didnt notice.

One my personal favouite games on the famicom. Still so very playable today.

Comment

Kid Icurus maybe?

Comment

definatley punch out how about cliff hanger? probotector? or even lesbian tennis. Although i am not sure lesbian tennis was an official nintendo release?

Comment

Batman

/wipes nostalgic tear from eye

Comment

Wasn't Lesbian Tennis a doctored/hacked version of Tennis?

Anyhow Rad Racer is a must IMO.

Comment

Can see sqaure being up for that...

Maybe microsoft will left Rare licence Cobra Triangle back to Nintendo...

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
                Wasn't Lesbian Tennis a doctored/hacked version of Tennis?

really? i thought it passed with the nintendo seal of quality and everything?

Comment

That must have been released around the Nintendo 64 era then, Nintendo would release any old rubbish around that time... ^_^

Comment

Battle of Olympus (Dont kill me)

Comment

Originally posted by MD
                      That must have been released around the Nintendo 64 era then, Nintendo would release any old rubbish around that time... ^_^
                      Say what you like about the Nintendo 64 era,but

A) It had some of the best games ever released....FACT.Goldeneye,Zelda no Densetsu;Ocarina of time and Majora no Kamen,Perfect Dark,Startwins,1080,Waverace 64,Blastdozer,F Zero X,Super Mario 64,Starfox 64,Body Harvest,and many many more...it was lacking in quantity maybe but most definetly not quality.The psx catolougue was vastly poorer and the majority of games were just utter tripe and we all know it,1000's of **** released for it, not to say that it itself did not have classics just nowhere near the amount of classics the nintendo 64 had.

B)It revolutionised 3D gaming.

Now back to the topic....I would love to see old clasics like Kid Icarus as well but I think Nintendo will extend the range to a disk system classics range as well,and stuff like Kid Icarus will be included among that batch of releases.I would hope they do that as I do not fancy playing the inferior Password system western versions of the disk based games.
                      I'd also love to see Zelda 2 make it into the range as well as Rush n attack and Ikari Warriors,oh and gunsmoke too.

Comment

8) ExciteBike is such a cool game. The graphics and sound are still as sweet on the eyes and ears today. Its just a classic playable game, one of my fave NES games.

Comment

Ikari Warriors
                          Bomb Jack(your avatar inspired this choice)
                          Metal Gear
                          Castlvania
                          Rainbow Islands

Comment

Rush 'n Attack is already on the GBA. It's on the Konami Arcade Collection (along with Scramble, Time Pilot, Frogger, Yie Ar King-Fu & Gyruss)

Comment

Clu Clu Land
                              RC Pro Am

Comment

Working...
                              X