dreamylittledream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreamylittledream

Bought FFCC from dreamylittledream, and it arrived quickly and well packaged, Recommended

Bought .hack Mutation Part 2 & Galleon from dreamy and it came as mint as you can get (even mintier than in some stores!). Great comms, fast delivery, well packaged - a credit to the forum.

Would not hesistate to deal with again
    Last edited by Pootle UK; 20-07-2004, 17:02.

Comment

Bought Bujingai from this fella, excellent comms, will definately trade again

Comment

Great seller.

Have traded twice with dld, on both occasions the items I purchased arrived quickly and in good condition.

Comment

top man.. bought Zelda for GBA at a bargain price, would deffo deal with again..

thanks

Comment

bought Golden Sun 2 from dld. Nice price, arrived quickly & in perfect condition.

Thanks!

Comment

just bought tales of symphonia from dld - fantastic seller, the game arrived mintier than mint, well-packaged and dead quickly

Comment

Dealt with this man again, will not hesitate to deal with again! Top stuff!

Comment

Bought Zelda 4 swords from this guy.
                  Top banana, would trade with again.

Cheers.

Comment

Bought GC PNO3, and was just as described in mint condition.

Thanks, great game! 8)

Comment

Got my Kingdom Hearts safe and sound. Nice and speedy with delivery and exactly as described.

Comment

Good communication. Got my two games safely. Games in very good condition. Recommended.

Comment

Bought Wipeout Pure from me.

Very fast payment, quick pm's & friendly to deal with. Highly recommended.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

bought a gba game, came mint condition asap, wold trade again, nice one

Comment

Bought Ridge Racer for the PSP off him - good comms and fast delivery. Would buy from again.

Comment

Working...
                              X