Anyone seen this stick lying around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen this stick lying around?

I cant find it anywhere *sob* i need it to build my arcade stick. I've got one of those Happ Controls sticks but the feeling just isn't the same.
    And pls don't tell me Sanwa's are better - they may be for VF4E, but nothing beats a good old chip-shop stick and buttons for the older SF2-SSF2T
    Someone must know of someone. One just went on eBay and I missed it

pm or post if you've any info. thanks for looking

have you tried asking on UKVAC?

ive had loads of those in the past but i just bin them as most peeps hate them

Comment

bloody gits and their hanky panky sanwas. long live chip shop sticks
      thanks for the info though i'm checking them out as i type...

Comment

Your not looking very hard are you?

Anyway Suzo sell them..

Image of said joystick

Comment

I'm looking I'm just not finding anything...

As for these Suzo chaps, do they sell to the public? They don't mention anything regarding prices or carriage

And their site is a bit mashed. Have you (or anyone else) ordered from them before?

Comment

I've ordered ****loads from Suzo recently, very reliable. They sell to the public no problem.

Comment

thanks for that. do i need to order their catalogue or do they operate online ordering?

i kept seeing messages on the site to order the catalogue...

also, what sort of delivery charges are there? is it flexible (i.e. allowing, say, recorded delivery) or just courier (eg APC)?

Comment

i used have those in my BAS cab, they're okay but they're no sanwa

Im not sure if that stick would be good for console/supergun use, from what i can remeber it takes a fair amont of muscle to get a direction from it and it would be moving everywhere :x

Comment

I found one of those older UK sticks by going to a few grotty arcades and asking if I could buy some parts.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq
                    thanks for that. do i need to order their catalogue or do they operate online ordering?

i kept seeing messages on the site to order the catalogue...

also, what sort of delivery charges are there? is it flexible (i.e. allowing, say, recorded delivery) or just courier (eg APC)?
                    well if there is a pic of the stick you want on the site then they may have a part number next to it? If so then just give them a ring and go from there. I didnt really query the shipping costs but i think as they are pretty much selling to the industry i think they try to get stuff to you as quick as possible so you could just ask them to use a slower service. Everything that was sent to me was sent via Royal Mail.

Comment

thanks for that info. will call them today

Comment

If you live in London then you could visit the trade counter. That way no postage costs, although they are only opening during office hours monday to friday...

Comment

thanks but they're in surrey - not looking to treck about! i'm gonna email them now as i'm at work @ the mo'

Comment

ring them, its quicker and you could have it by tomorrow.

0208 3361300.

Comment

i rang them while at work and they didn't return the call so i'll try tomorrow from home...

Comment

Working...
                              X